While our Organic Hemp Teas are great to enjoy on their own, we’ve been experimenting with some Hemp Mixology and ways you can switch up your normal cocktail routine this Summer! Not only do our teas taste great, but they are also all-natural and organic so you can drink our teas with confidence. What makes our teas the most unique, aside from our one-of-a-kind flavour combinations, is our use hemp seed oil which comes from the nutrient dense hemp seeds. So, head to your local Acme, Giant, Weis or Safeway store to pick up your favorite Hemp Tea flavours and get to mixing! Plus, in case you missed it, check out our other Hemp Mixology concoctions here and here.
Hemp Tea Mojitos
Let’s start off our Hemp Mixology with an all-time classic: The Mojito. This refreshing, Summer favorite is hard to go wrong with and is the perfect light beverage on a hot Summer’s day. Step up your go-to recipe by switching out our Original Hemp Tea for the base! Plus, the sweetness of our tea means no need for added sugars like simple syrup in this recipe.
Ingredients (makes 1)
- ½ cup Chiques Creek Hemp Tea
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1oz white rum
- fresh mint
- In a cocktail strainer, muddle the mint and lime juice until the flavours are released. Stir in Hemp Tea and rum.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice, garnish with fresh mint and berries, and enjoy!
Hemp Tea Margaritas
Another favorite that’s great for a crowd (or a party) is Margaritas! The fun about this recipe is that you can customize the flavour of your Hemp Tea Margaritas depending on which flavour of tea you decide to use! Want something more tropical? Try using the Apricot + Orange Blossom flavour. In the mood for something more refreshing? Go with the Passionfruit + Mint! Or, you can just stick to the classic Original Recipe for an all-around good time! So, take your pick and throw together a festive fusion!
Ingredients (makes 1)
- 1 cup Chiques Creek Hemp Tea
- 1.5oz fresh lime juice
- 1.5oz fresh lemon juice
- 1.5oz tequila
- 1oz triple sec
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- sugar, for coating
- fresh fruit, for garnish
- Using lime juice and sugar, coat the rim of your glass. (You can also use salt if you’d prefer!)
- Combine tea, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, lemon juice and simple syrup and stir well. Pour into an ice filled glass and garnish with fresh fruit if desired!
Hemp Tea Sangria
This next recipe is perfect to make in a pitcher and sip on all through Happy Hour! This refreshing take on Sangria is light, tropical and fruity and we will warn you, you might want to double the recipe because it won’t last long! We opted for our Apricot + Orange Blossom flavour paired with a white wine, but feel free to mix it up and switch out your favorite tea flavour and wine preference!
Ingredients (makes 6)
- 4 cups Chiques Creek Hemp Tea
- 2 cups white wine
- honey (or simple syrup,) to taste
- 2 cups chopped fresh fruit
- In a pitcher or a bowl, combine tea, wine and honey (or simple syrup) until the sweetener is dissolved and the desired sweetness level is achieved. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, add in fresh fruit and serve over ice, cheers!
Hemp Tea Frosé
Frosé has grown popularity over the years, especially as an easy, refreshing and cool summer drink for Happy Hour! In this recipe, instead of using regular ice cubes, we froze our Peach + Lemon + Dandelion Hemp Tea into ice cubes and blended with our rosé wine. The added sweetness in the tea means no simple syrup of added sugars here! Swap our your favorite Hemp Tea flavour to mix it up!
Ingredients (makes 2)
- 1 bottle Chiques Creek Hemp Tea
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- sliced peaches
- Start by freezing both your Hemp Tea and rosé into ice cube molds. Note, the rosé may not freeze all the way solid.
- Once frozen, combine frozen rose cubes and Hemp Tea cubes into a blender with your chopped peaches. Blend until you reach a slushy consistency, adding some liquid Hemp Tea if needed.
- Pour up, garnish with additional peaches and get to slurping!
We hope you’ll give Hemp Mixology a try next time Happy Hour comes around! Visit our store locator for a full list of retailers that sell our Organic Hemp Tea or purchase online and tag us in your cocktail creations and suggestions at @chiquescreek on Facebook or Instagram. We’d love to see try any of our cocktail recipes and get creative with your own!